We are delighted to announce that The Atlantic Club and the Worcester County Warriors Against Opiate Addiction, in conjunction with the Worcester Goes Purple initiative, are hosting a Virtual Walk for Recovery in 2020. Last year’s walk was a huge success, raising $11,000! Proceeds from the Walk for Recovery benefits members of the local recovery community, as well as those seeking refuge from addiction. Scholarships for individuals affected by addiction are also funded by the Walk.
The Virtual Walk for Recovery will be held during the month of September, National Recovery Month. Participants can walk Anywhere, Anytime! We feel it is our obligation to protect the recovery community we serve and practice social distancing during this extraordinary time. We would be honored to have you join the Walk as a sponsor to help bring awareness, resources, and solutions to addiction.
The current Pandemic has certainly changed all our lives, but addiction remains strong and continues to effect many individuals and families in all our communities. We know times are tough, but TOGETHER… we can continue this fight against addiction.
Thank You for Your Support!
Sponsorship Levels and Descriptions
All Sponsors will receive recognition on the Virtual Walk for Recovery website and will also be included on Facebook, Twitter and all email marketing. Sponsors are also invited to provide promotional giveaways for the event bag.
- Event Bag Sponsor – $1500 – Includes registration for 25 walkers & LOGO ON OUR EVENT BAG
- Platinum Sponsor – $1000 – Includes registration for 20 walkers & name / logo on event T-shirt
- Gold Sponsor – $500 – Includes registration for 10 walkers & name / logo on event T-shirt
- Silver Sponsor – $250 – Includes registration for 5 walkers & name / logo on event T-shirt
- Bronze Sponsor – $100 – Includes registration for 2 walkers
To complete your registration or sponsorship via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card, please click on the Add to Cart button below.
For a Printable version of the Sponsor Donation Request CLICK HERE